When I started working on this piece of software back in 2005, I referred to it as "the diary project." Realizing that this would almost certainly result in a collision, I settled on "The Julia Project" as a far more elegant name.
A quick Google search reveals that most variations of "Julia" with "Project" or "System" are taken, most recently by a film production company. So now I'm left with either the unlovely CMTAS or referring to the system by a name I know I'll have to abandon. Fortunately, I'll only have to decide after signing up for hosting or starting a formal RubyForge project, so I can put off the decision.